Version 1.02 of the 20.01.2023
2. DATA COLLECTED
DATA STORAGE LOCATION
We operate web servers hosted in Ireland. Our hosting provider AWS adheres to the Swiss DPA,the EU/US “Privacy Shield”, ensuring that your data is securely stored and GDPR compliant
f you register on our website, we store your chosen username and your email address and any additional personal information added to your user profile. You can see, edit, or delete your personal information at any time (except changing your username). Website administrators can also see and edit this information.
If you have registered on our website and have a valid support account, you can submit support tickets for assistance in the contact form.
When you leave comments on the website we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Information submitted through the contact form on our site is sent to our company email, hosted by Webflow
CASES FOR USING THE PERSONAL DATA
Intergiro is the data controller for the personal data processed in connection with provision of payment services. Retreeb is Intergiro’s processor for the purpose of e.g. displaying account
information, balance and historic transactions in the app/web portal. Please refer to the data processing agreement to be entered into between Retreeb and Intergiro for more information. Retreeb is an independent data controller for the personal data processed in connection with its provision of first line customer support. If Retreeb requires assistance from Intergiro’s second line customer support, Retreeb will share the relevant personal data with Intergiro as an independent data controller.
Intergiro may share personal data for performance analytics with Retreeb under Intergiro’s Data as a Service. Retreeb will be an independent data controller for such data. Retreeb may use this data to see how the services work and performance, but not for other purposes. If Retreeb provides any other services to Customers, Retreeb is the data controller for any processing of personal data relating to such services.
We use your personal information in the following cases:
- Verification/identification of the user during website usage;- Providing Technical Assistance;
- Sending updates to our users with important information to inform about news/changes;
- Checking the accounts’ activity in order to prevent fraudulent transactions and ensure the security
- over our customers’ personal information;
- Customize the website to make your experience more personal and engaging;
- Guarantee overall performance and administrative functions run smoothly.
- Onboarding : When creating a Retreeb account, we will collect certain personal information such as your phone number, name, birthdate, email address, referral code (if any), and chosen access code. This information is used to verify your identity and provide you with access to the features of the App.
- Projects : When choosing a charitable project to support, we may collect information about the project and its progress. We may also collect information when you make a donation or give a voucher to a project.
- Adding/Removing Funds : We may collect information to verify your identity during the Know Your Customer (KYC) process when adding or removing funds from your account. This may include information such as your name, address, and government-issued identification. We may also collect information about the method of payment used, such as bank transfer or credit card.
- Menu : We collect information when you modify your account information, such as your name, email, and language preferences. We may also collect information when you contact our support team.
- Map of Merchants : We may collect information about merchants who use Retreeb in your area, including their name, type, address, and contact information.
- Payment : When making a payment, we may collect information about the merchant, the amount, and any vouchers used.
- History : We collect information about your transaction history, including the date, merchant, and amount.
- Business Onboarding : When creating a Retreeb account for a business, we will collect information about the business, including its category, name, address, type, and contact information. We may also collect information about the business owner, including their name and contact information.
- Invoicing : When generating a payment QR code, we may collect information about the transaction, including the amount and date.
- Data Security : We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
Pages on this site may include embedded content, like YouTube videos, for example. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you visited the other website.
5.1. Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2. Statistics cookies
We use statistics cookies to optimise the website experience for our users. With these statistics cookies we get insights in the usage of our website. We ask your permission to place statistics cookies.
5.3. Advertising cookies
On this website we use advertising cookies, enabling us to personalise the advertisements for you, and we (and third parties) gain insights into the campaign results. This happens based on a profile we create based on your click and surfing on and outside retreeb.io, retreeb.com, retreeb.fr . With these cookies you, as website visitor are linked to a unique ID, so you do not see the same ad more than once for example.
5.4 Marketing/Tracking cookies
Marketing/Tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.Because these cookies are marked as tracking cookies, we ask your permission to place these.
5.5 Social media
On our website, we have included content to promote web pages (e.g. “like”, “pin”) or share (e.g. “tweet”) on social networks. This content is embedded with code derived from third parties and places cookies. This content might store and process certain information for personalised advertising.Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data which they process using these cookies. The data that is retrieved is anonymised as much as possible.
NECESSARY COOKIES (ALL SITE VISITORS)
Cookies site :
Retreeb also use Software development kit (SDK) packages that may have an collect some information. All the information collected by the SDK are non personal. Please find the relative privacy policies on the SDK websites.
NECESSARY COOKIES (ADDITIONAL FOR LOGGED IN CUSTOMERS)
6. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
If you are not a registered client for our site, there is no personal information we can retain or view regarding yourself. If you are a client with a registered account, your personal information can be accessed by :
- Our system administrators.
- Our supporters when they (in order to provide support) need to get the information about the client accounts and access.
7.THIRD PARTY ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
We don’t share your data with third-parties in a way as to reveal any of your personal information like email, name, etc. The only exceptions to that rule are for partners we have to share limited data with in order to provide the services you expect from us. Please see below:
8. HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
When you submit a support ticket or a comment, its metadata is retained until (if) you tell us to remove it. We use this data so that we can recognize you and approve your comments automatically instead of holding them for moderation. Compliant with the EU Law, we remove data for non registered users automatically after two years, even though cookies may remain, if you don’t delete them, on your computer.
If you register on our website, we also store the personal information you provide in your user profile. You can see, edit, or delete your personal information at any time (except changing your username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
9. SECURITY MEASURES
We use the SSL/HTTPS protocol throughout our site. This encrypts our user communications with the servers so that personal identifiable information is not captured/hijacked by third parties without authorization.In case of a data breach, system administrators will immediately take all needed steps to ensure system integrity, will contact affected users and will attempt to reset passwords if needed.
10. YOUR DATA RIGHTS
Intergiro AB (Sweden) is the data controller for the personal data processed.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
If you have a registered account on this website or have left comments, you can request an exported file of the personal data we retain, including any additional data you have provided to us. In most cases, this file will be empty, as we only collect data among our customers (see general Terms and Conditions for the relevant case).
You can also request that we erase any of the personal data we have stored. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. In short, we cannot erase data that is vital to you being an active customer (i.e. basic account information like an email address).
If you wish that all of your data is erased, we will no longer be able to offer any support or other product-related services to you. We comply with the Swiss Data Protection Act ( 235.1 Bundesgesetzüber den Datenschutz)
Your privacy is critically important to us. Going forward with the GDPR we aim to support the GDPR standard. Retreeb permits residents of the European Union to use its Service. Therefore, it is the intent of Retreeb to comply with the European General Data Protection Regulation. For more details please see here:EU GDPR Information Portal.
11. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We don’t integrate third party websites into our website.
All social media sharing links, either displayed as text links or social media icons do not connect you to any of the associated third parties, unless you explicitly click on them.
12. RELEASE OF YOUR DATA FOR LEGAL PURPOSES
At times it may become necessary or desirable to Retreeb, for legal purposes, to release your information in response to a request from a government agency or a private litigant. You agree that we may disclose your information to a third party where we believe, in good faith, that it is desirable to do so for the purposes of a civil action, criminal investigation, or other legal matter. In the event that we receive a subpoena affecting your privacy, we may elect to notify you to give you an opportunity to file a motion to quash the subpoena, or we may attempt to quash it ourselves, but we are not obligated to do either. We may also proactively report you, and release your information to, third parties where we believe that it is prudent to do so for legal reasons, such as our belief that you have engaged in fraudulent activities. You release us from any damages that may arise from or relate to the release of your information to a request from law enforcement agencies or private litigants.
Any passing on of personal data for legal purposes will only be done in compliance with laws of the country you reside in.
Qu’est ce que Retreeb?
- Un moyen de soutenir gratuitement des projets solidaires et responsables
- Un paiement mobile par QR code en toute simplicité.
- Un service 100% gratuit pour les Retreebers.